Thursday, November 15, 2018

Weird week

It has been a really weird week.  It seems like a long week but yet it is already Friday.  Dad went and saw grandma today and then came home and we met up with the Gumm Gang.  It was nice to visit and Julie was having trouble programming her heat so we went out and saw her new place and Gary figured it out for her, I think.  It is a really cute place and I think she will be happy there.  She is adjusting but I think it was a good move for her.  It was late when we got home.  I think tomorrow we are going to meet up with Jared's family and take them to the zoo.  That should be a lot of fun.  I did get some work done today and that felt nice.  It was quieter today. I am so looking forward to the weekend.  Rachel, I think we have a lot of stuff for bingo.  We will be good.  I love the pillow.  Karen I am glad you are teaching.  That is fun.  Robin, I am jealous you have the whole week off.  They took grandma home today so that was good.  They took her PICC line out.  That looks so sore where they had placed it.  It was right under her arm pit.  Weird place.  She has so many bruises on her.  Everyone have a wonderful Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...