Friday, November 16, 2018

This has to be one of the weirdest weeks

I had a one on one with out patient clinics and told them I was interested in the job.  I think it is the right move for me.  I will keep you updated what happens but for right now that is my next step.  Crazy what can happen in a week isn't it.  We took Jared's family to the zoo this afternoon.  They have been wanting to go again and they have 1/2 day on Friday.  They had a good time and I was so pleasant.  Thanks Robin.  I went grocery shopping afterwards and then we just vegged the rest of the day.  Annette said the hospice doctor said she only had a day or two.  I am not sure I believe that but we will see how it goes.  We are going down in the morning to visit.  I will let you know how the day evolves.  Everyone drive safe.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...