Friday, November 16, 2018
This has to be one of the weirdest weeks
I had a one on one with out patient clinics and told them I was interested in the job. I think it is the right move for me. I will keep you updated what happens but for right now that is my next step. Crazy what can happen in a week isn't it. We took Jared's family to the zoo this afternoon. They have been wanting to go again and they have 1/2 day on Friday. They had a good time and I was so pleasant. Thanks Robin. I went grocery shopping afterwards and then we just vegged the rest of the day. Annette said the hospice doctor said she only had a day or two. I am not sure I believe that but we will see how it goes. We are going down in the morning to visit. I will let you know how the day evolves. Everyone drive safe. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
We finished up our pillows today. They were fun to do. My sewing skills are in need of repair however. We went to ogden for lunch for Casey...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment