Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Tuesday

Jenkins is cute, he definitely likes to be by you at all times.  Today was good.  While Oliver was at school we went to pepperidge farm and got cookies and crackers.  Then we went to story time and Ruthie sat on the rug and did really well.  Oliver decorated a cute vest at school, I thought it was nice of her to do that.  We walked to pick Isaac up and Oliver saw a x in the sky, I attached a picture.  Isaac did piano lessons and he is getting better.  Casey went visiting next door and he was trilled, he was glad to be done.  I have a sewing day tomorrow which will be fun.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...