Monday, November 12, 2018

Interesting day

So everyone was worried about me because Doug was leaving and I told them I was ready to move on before this and before I knew it I was behind doors being asked to come work for them.  I was touched.  It made me cry.  Even the CEO stopped by and told me I would be OK.  They would find me a spot.  Then I got an email saying I got a Christmas Bonus.  Black Friday is look really good.  I was so stressed.  I thought for sure I would have to retire early.  I feel very blessed.  I forgot my phone today and that made me feel really isolated.  They approved dad's antibiotic first time so I went and picked that up.  I was pretty excited about that one.  It was a magical day.  I am glad everyone is doing good.  Robin, the gumm gang is meeting on Thursday at the applebees by where you use to leave at 6:00.  I thought you would like to join us.  That gives you time to walk the dog.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...