Thursday, November 15, 2018

Thursday

Today was good.  Oliver had school and we went grocery shopping.  We made cookies and then walked to the park after lunch.  It was such a pretty day we really didn't even need jackets.  Isaac's friend Ty came over to play.  They are best friends and were really excited to play together.  He is a cute boy.  I made stew and we had Leona over.  She liked the stew but doesn't want to come over for dinner until spring because it is too late and dark now.  She is going to come to Karen's house for Christmas if that is ok.  She doesn't have anywhere to go so we invited her.  Karen has the perfect house.  Thank you.  Grandma talked back with us on Marco polo which was nice, she doesn't seem like she feels good.  I hope that they can keep her pain levels down.  I was going to make pot holders for bingo but I made one and it was ugly so I just made a pillow with the rest of my blocks.  Ruthie loves it and claimed it for herself.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...