Monday, November 12, 2018

Monday

Congratulations Mom, that is exciting news.  I am so happy everything is working out.  Karen, I am glad that you called your doctor.  You are so good.  Everyone loved Jenkins and Oliver hasn't stopped talking about him.  He is a cute dog.  We had a fun time in Clifton, it was really good to see everyone.  Richard did a good job on the deck and they got the framing done.  It is a big deck.  I have been feeling so tired lately since the time change.  I worked out this morning and Oliver had school.  He was so happy after school and made a cute turkey.  We didn't do too much else, we just played at home which was nice.  I think tomorrow while Olive is at school we will drive out to Pepperidge farm and get some bingo stuff.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...