Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Hump day

So the interviews weren't really interviews.  It was just to talk but I felt better about that.  I think they will offer me the job tomorrow.  I think this is a good step for me.  I still have a bad cough so I decided to leave work early.  We came home and both took naps.  This cold is kicking our butts.  (Don't tell Isaac I used that word :)) We picked Robin up for dinner and went to the Bombay house by where she lives and we walk in and the guy says HI Gary Bodily.  He was famous.  It tasted really good.  We went to Ikea after dinner and found Robin's Christmas present from us.  Making progress.  Rachel your likes look really nice.  Robin put hers ups also.  I kind of feel like the grinch. I should decorate.  I did wear my Christmas sweatshirt so that should count for something.  Everyone have a nice Thursday.  I am going to work 1/2 days the rest of the week.  See if I can get this cold under control.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...