Tuesday, December 4, 2018

long day

I had a meeting at 7 so I went to work early.  It was a busy day for me.  I never really sat down for a long time.  I am hoping tomorrow will be quieter.  I have my interview at 8:00 in the morning so wish me luck on that one.  My cough is still a mess.  I lost it in a meeting this morning.  It was full of doctors. It was embarrassing.  It was cold this morning for sure.  It is suppose to be warmer for the weekend so that will be nice.  We just vegged tonight.  I think that is funny about your Christmas tree.  I will be interested in what he does with it when you are at work.  Jenkins didn't look thrilled with Santa either.  He might not like Christmas very much.  Rachel, I hope everything is going good for you.  I am excited to see the kids this weekend.  I can't believe how fast the time is going.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...