Thursday, December 6, 2018

I can hear

Dad didn't feel very good last night and had a small fever this morning so I made him a doctor's appointment in Park City and made one for me as well.  He has a bad sinus infection and they gave him some antibiotics.  I have one also but they cleaned my ear out and gave me a breathing treatment.  That treatment must have done something with the fluid in my ears because I can hear.  It made me cry.  It is so nice to not hear in a tunnel.  That was my big news.  She also gave me some codeine cough medicine.  I am in heaven.  There was a huge wreck in Parleys and it took us 90 minutes to get home.  Dad said it was bad but I just wanted to go home.  It would have been better to go visit Karen.  Oh well my bad.  I was suppose to hook up with Julie tonight but it was so late the party was already over.  I am excited for the weekend.  Karen, are you still planning on you coming down tomorrow after work.  Robin, don't let me forget to give you the vitamins I bought you the other day.  I spaced the yesterday.  Rachel, I hope you had a nice day.  All day I just kept thinking about Casey and the saying kept coming into my mind.  No good deed goes unpunished.  Let him know we all think he did a wonderful job of taking care of his grandma.  LOVE YA MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...