Sunday, December 2, 2018

The plauge

This cold is rough.  I am almost wondering if it is the flu.  I am sorry you aren't feeling good Robin.  I hope you get feeling better soon.  I hope I didn't give Karen the plague.  I sound so bad.  I am hoping for a miracle cure.  My ears don't hurt so bad so I am hoping the antibiotic is helping.  Rachel,  I hope you had a nice day.  You have had a long weekend.  I hope Leona is doing OK.  We came home and just vegged.  Dad isn't feeling great either.  It has been a week so I am hoping we are over the worst of it. Not much else to report from our end.  Be careful in the cold snowy weather.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...