Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Tuesday

Good luck tomorrow Mom, you will do great.  I like your Christmas decorations Robin, good job.  I am glad that your class is going well Karen, you are doing a great job.  Today it was cold up here also.  While Oliver was at school me and Ruthie went to the store and then story time.  It was a cute story time and I am glad that we are going.  We just played at home the rest of the afternoon.  After dinner Casey bought some more Christmas lights for outside and bought me a wreath.  It is pretty.  Hopefully sometime this week we can get the lights up.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...