Thursday, December 6, 2018

Thursday

I like that saying Karen, it is pretty.  I am glad that Mom and Dad went to the doctors.  You have been really sick, I am glad that you can hear now.  We had a good day.  While the boys were at school we went grocery shopping which is nice.  The kids had dentist appointments this afternoon.  They did really well and let them clean their teeth, I was proud of all of them.  Isaac had one small cavity and a sealant they need to fix so he is going back next week.  They are also going to cut the tie on his upper lip.  The dentist thinks we should watch Oliver closely and see if he is having trouble breathing.  He thinks he would benefit from getting his tonsils out.  Imogene came over and played for a bit which was fine.  We went out to get a waffle for dinner but it wasn't very good.  I had book group and we did our favorite things presents and the scissors were a good idea.  It was a fun night and fun to talk with everyone.  Everyone have a good Friday and get some rest.

Love
Rachel

I made a fabric ornament last night but I don't like it and am not making any more.

Oliver drew me as a snowman in a house, it was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...