Monday, December 3, 2018

Monday

I made it to work and did really well.  I decided to leave early because I started to cough.  My cough is not so often anymore but still sounds really bad.  We went to pick up Robin's picture but it wasn't right so we have to go back.  We walked around and went to Carters and they had some cute PJ's on the lost leader this week.  Dad said he would take me to Yellow Fin and it tasted so good.  I walked over to Old Navy hoping they had cute adult PJ's but no such luck.  I will continue my hunt for those.  Robin we are going to have to take Jenkins to liberty park on Saturday.  We can walk him around the whole park.  He is use to playing and go places on the weekend.  He hasn't had many weekends home.  I have to go to work early tomorrow and take minutes for a 7 meeting.  Wish me luck on that one.  Rachel the kids looks so cute.  I am glad you got to play with Thomas trains for a little while longer.  Robin if you want to still go to Ikea on Wednesday, I am game.  I thought it would be nice to see what lamps they have.  Karen, I hope your colds doesn't get bad.  It is going around.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...