Thursday, January 10, 2019

Big Busy Day AGAIN

Today started out really nice and then BAM someone wanted to do a mail merge and that took all day.  It was crazy.  I You tubed it and figured it out but the stickers wouldn't line up.  It was weird.  We met up with the Gumm Gang for dinner and we got there early so we went to all a dollar and Kay and Julie were there.  It was funny.  We walked around Shop Ko after wards but everything was so expensive.  There were no deals.  I am so glad tomorrow is Friday.  I am over my hours so I get to leave early.  We are going to go to Kamas and I am going to go with Karen for a appreciation dinner.  Thanks for inviting me.  Robin, I am sorry your work was crazy as well.  I am glad that Jenkins was brave.  It is good to walk around. I am glad you walk to get Isaac.  I am so glad that Ruth is doing good.  That has to be strange not to change a diaper.  Karen, I hope you day went well.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...