Monday, January 7, 2019

Monday

I am glad that Dad is liking the book, I thought it was so funny.  We got some snow here also but not as much as yesterday.  It was really cold and windy this morning.  I worked out this morning and Oliver had school.  At soccer field he was playing with his friend clear on the other side of the field in a net and it took forever to get him so we were late for school.  We ran some errands this afternoon which was nice to get done.  After Isaac came home he danced for an hour and then all the kids played their tablets and I cut some fabric.  It was probably bad but it felt so nice to have some down time.  Everyone was really happy today and we had a nice day.  I didn't take any pictures today though.  I hope everyone has a good night, love you guys.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...