Friday, January 11, 2019

Friday

Thanks for having us tomorrow.  We will be their at lunch time.  We could even meet at Robins house if we wanted to go to Leatherby's.  Today was good.  I worked out this morning and we didn't have to leave early for Oliver's school so it was fun to stay and talk.  Ruthie had to poop said but she just sat on the toilet forever.  After school we went to the Hobby Lobby and got stuff for Isaac's derby car so we are ready to go.  I finished the center of my quilt so I attached a picture of my progress.  The blocks get bigger the further you get out.  It is a fun quilt.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...