Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Big Busy Day

Work was really busy today.  Joint Commission a regulatory agency is here for the next week to make sure we are a good hospital.  It is a huge deal and I think I got my 10,000 steps in today.  I did stay late as well and then had to stopped at Maverick to get some gas cards.  It was a long day and I think it might turn into a long week.  I am falling behind in my work.  I am not keeping up.  I keep hoping they get help soon.  Well enough of my gripping.  It was so pretty out this morning.  There was this low laying fog around and it reminded me of Robin.  All it needed was some zombies.  I am glad everyone had a good day.  I am glad that tomorrow is hump day.  At least I get to leave work early on Friday  :) I am excited for binkie stuff animal day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...