Thursday, January 10, 2019

Thursday

Ruthie is still doing good at potty training but it kind of tired of me telling her to go potty.  Oliver had school and we ran some errands while he was gone.  We made some star wands with glitter but the had to dry so they were able to play with them after dinner and loved them.  We walked to get Isaac and Roxanna walked with us.  She kept saying it would be better if we drove her home since it is so cold but I like to walk so we are going to keep doing it.  Casey worked late and then he helped Isaac with his derby car.  They are having a derby race next week.  I am excited for Isaac to do it and they were having fun thinking of deigns.  We got everyone to bed on time tonight which was fun.  Love you guys and I hope that you have a good Friday.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...