Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Smart Dog

Robin that made me laugh about Jenkins moving the yarn  That is so funny.  He knows what he wants that is for sure.  Karen way to go on Dance 2019.  You are going to make us eat your dust.  My day was better than yesterday.  I worked really hard and it was nice to get work done.  We came home and Isaac skyped us on he tablet.  That was a lot of fun.  Rachel, I am glad that Ruth is doing good on potty training.  Robin, I am meeting the gumm gang tomorrow night at Applebees by Joanns if you want to come we are meeting at 5:45.  Friday, I am going to hook up with Karen for her appreciation dinner.  Two nights without cooking.  That makes my day.  I am excited to make binkie animals on Saturday.  I was thinking of Leatherby's for lunch.  Does that sound good?  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...