Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Tuesday

Isaac's stomach was hurting this morning and he wanted to stay home so I let him.  It was good to have him home.  I started potty training Ruth today and it went surprisingly well.  I just set an alarm on my phone and it went off every half an hour and then I took her to the potty.  She didn't pee in her underwear at all.  She popped a bit but did most of it in the potty which I thought was good.  I think tomorrow I will move the time to 45 minutes and see how that goes.  We picked up Oliver from school and then pocked up Casey and went to lunch and that was fun.  This afternoon we made all the things from Isaac's spa kit he got from Christmas.  It was fun and everything turned out really well.  It had lotion, salt scrub, perfume and bath bombs.  It was a really nice kit.  Casey worked late so we just had a quiet evening.  Isaac is having troubles with his friend Collin so we talked about that and it was good to make a plan so he wasn't stressed about it.  It was a good day and it was nice that potty training went so well. 

Love
Rachel





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...