Monday, January 21, 2019

Monday

I am sorry that you fell Karen, that is the worst.  Jenkins is cute Robin, thanks for the pictures.  Their was a ton of snow in SLC.  Dad didn't make it to work because of it.  We went to McDonalds for breakfast and then decided to wait for the snow to stop and for the roads to be cleared before we went to the aquarium but by the time the snow stopped it was too late to go.  It was nice to spend the day with Mom and Dad.  They were really sweet to have us.  Ruthie pooped in her underwear about a 10,000 times.  Even when we made it home she got the rest out in her pants.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better.  Thanks again Mom for the fun weekend.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...