Friday, January 25, 2019

Short Week

Well it didn't seem like a short week but it was.  I was really busy today but I think I am starting to get a handle on some of it.  At least I hope.  I am glad everyone had a nice day.  Good luck with your date tomorrow Robin.  I hope he is fun.  Rachel have fun seeing the elk.  That sounds like a fun day.  I am glad that Ruth is having some success.  She will get the hang of it.  I hope Oliver is having fun with his helping toys also.  Karen drive safe.  It will be fun to hang out.  We have a work party tomorrow night.  Kind of a farewell party to the CI team.  I hope it isn't too sappy.  I feel like I have to go because they said my big present is coming later so I think this might be the later part.  Wish me luck on that one.  It is at 5:30 tomorrow.  Love ya MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...