Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Tuesday

I couldn't sleep last night but I was on fire at work today.  I think things are calming down a little bit and that helps.  They gave me another huge project today so I think I am going to keep really busy.  Karen, I hate snow plows.  The can make such a huge mess in front of houses.  Rachel, I am glad that Isaac can just do exercises to help with toe walking.  He is such a cute boy.  Robin, I love the pictures of Jenkins.  He is such a cute and suborn dog.  He fits right in.  Not much else to report on my end.  I made nachos for dinner and they tasted good  I am glad that tomorrow is hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...