Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Tuesday

Today was so pretty outside and I kept thinking why it couldn't have been like this yesterday.  The van door was frozen shut when I went to drop Isaac off at school so I held up the line while I figured how to get Isaac out of the van.  Oliver had school and we ran errands then went to story time while he was gone.  Ruthie is cute at story time and sings all the songs.  We met Casey for lunch which was fun.  Oliver and Ruth love the mail box Mom got them and have played with it all day. I took Oliver and Ruthie up to Randy's so he could watch then while we were at physical therapy and they had a fun time there.  Isaac did well and we learned a bunch of stretches to do everyday.  It will be good to do.  Everyone remembered us and said hi which was nice.  Isaac had a loose tooth and Casey helped him pull it out tonight.  He looks nice having that tooth gone.  Isaac said he knows that we are the tooth fairy which is good because I didn't have any cash.  He is ok with getting it tomorrow.  Ruth pooped in her underwear twice tonight, she is driving me crazy.  We looked all the prizes again to give her some motivation.  Love you guys and have a great night.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...