Thursday, January 24, 2019

Thursday

Today was good.  While Oliver was at school me and Ruthie went and bought some thread.  When we came home we played pretty ponies.  She was really happy today, I think that she slept better last night which was nice.  Oliver's teacher said that he could use some work holding a pencil so we have been trying to work on that in the afternoons.  Isaac's friend was coming over after school and I didn't think they would want to walk so we just played outside for a while then drove to the school.  Ty and Isaac wanted to walk home so I let them and we drove back.  They must have ran the whole way and were out of breath when they got here but had fun.  He is a good boy and it was fun to have him over.  We did Isaac's stretches after he left and that went well.  Casey worked late and I was cooking when he got home.  He asked Ruthie how she was and she said she was pooping so he ran her to the toilet.   She hadn't done much so we were trying to get her to go in the toilet.   I finally brought her prize bucket in with her so she could look at it and in a couple of minutes she picked what she wanted and pooped.  We made a big deal about it and I hope that we have turned a corner.  Love you guys and I hope that you have a great night.

Love
Rachel



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...