Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Wednesday

Today was good.  Ruthie is still not pooping in the correct place.  Oliver was so cute and helpful with her today.  He really wants a prize from the box so he is there for her.  I worked out this morning and Oliver had fallen on his face and got some turf in his eye.  It eventually came out but it must of hurt a lot.  He had school and we went to the store while he was gone.  We walked to picked up Isaac and the sidewalks were covered in ice so it was hard to push the stroller.  We did Isaac's exercises and stretches.  He wasn't excited to do it but he did do them.  I think it will help.  Isaac had scouts tonight and Casey was nervous about his leaders so he went with Isaac and the little kids wanted to go.  I stayed and sewed and it was fun.  Casey stayed and played with the little kids at the church and they had a fun time.  Isaac had fun at scouts and I think it will be fun for him.  I finished my solid quilt and I really like it.  It was a lot of fun to make.  Love you guys, you are the best.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...