Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Wednesday

Work was good.  I think I am settling a little bit and that feels nice.  They hired someone for my old job and that is good.  I think that will help.  We cleaned off all the snow off my car.  The snow from the trees had fallen on it and it was buried.  Karen did they give you a nice raise with your evaluation?  I am with you Rachel, I hate the ice.  It is so hard to walk anywhere.  I love your quilt.  Robin I hope Jenkins is surviving the cold and snow.  I have been working on my diamond beads and I am getting faster at it.  Have a nice Thursday. Oh I forgot to tell you that Kay has cataracts and they are going to operate next month on one eye and then do the other eye later.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...