Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Hump day

Well we started the day with no water at our house.  I did have some bottled water so we survived until we got to work.  Work was good.  It is slowing down a lot and I am loving that. I don't feel so stressed all the time.  We are going to Ogden for a doctor's appointment tomorrow and then heading to Logan for the Science Fair.  We are planning on bringing Jenkins home with us.  It will be late when we drop him off.  I hope that is OK.  We did have water when we got home.  It was almost disappointing because we had decided to see if we could stay in Kamas if we had no water.  We did find out that it is the charging that is bad not my tablet.  It wasn't charging my new tablet either so we tried different places and my old and new tablet charge just fine.  Who knew.  Well have a nice Thursday.  I am pretty excited that I am only working until 1.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...