Friday, March 22, 2019

Friday

Thanks again for coming up last night Mom and Dad, it was a fun night.  It rained here all day long, I like it because I know that they grass is going to be green soon.  Since it was raining I didn't go running I sewed instead and finished up a little wall hanging that turned out really nice.  I worked out and the kids were really good.  We met Casey for lunch and then went grocery shopping.  Then it was time to get Isaac.  We ended up going to the jump zone to get out of the house which was fun, thanks Mom.  Isaac forgot his coat so we had to drive back to pick it up.  The kids went to bed late because we were just playing and it felt nice.  Good luck tomorrow with your mattress Mom, I am excited for you.

Love
Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...