Monday, March 18, 2019

Monday

Today was good,  I got a raise at work.  It was the yearly raise and I got a dollar an hour.  Dinner is on me!  We went looking for a new tablet after work but there are a lot around any more.  I think we are going to get one like the kids have.  They seem to be nice.  Dad went to the new dentist and liked him.  He was very down to earth.  He just glued the crown back on.  That was so nice.  I was worried we would have to have a whole new crown etc.  I am going to go see him on April 3rd.  I am with Karen.  The nap made it hard for me to go to sleep.  Robin, I am glad all is going well.  two more days and you will be home.  Let me know if you want us to pick you up at the airport.  Rachel, I hope that Casey is feeling better.  I sure had a fun time visiting.  Thanks for letting us come up.  Saturday our new bed comes.  I am pretty excited about that one.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...