Friday, March 22, 2019

I did it

I made it to the weekend.  I guess there is another shake up going on in my department.  Lucky me.  I guess I will have to see who ends up my boss.  It is kind of crazy.  I don't know everything that is happening but I am sure it will change fast like everything else has.  We had a quiet night and that was nice.  Tomorrow we get our new bed and I am excited about that one.  Karen is coming down tomorrow.  Robin if you want to do dinner tomorrow let us know.  Rachel good luck with your shower tomorrow.  I hope that Randy helps and gets it going.  It looks weird without the drain in it.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...