Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Wednesday

How is your school applications coming along Karen?  Did they accept your classes?  I am glad that you made it back Robin.  Today was good and pretty normal also.  I walked Jenkins this morning and then went to that workout class.  While Oliver was at school we hunted for more mirrors and I found a some good ones.  We played outside this afternoon, it was windy and the wind got worse as the day went on.  Jenkins is really liking being outside and is getting better at staying out with the kids if I need to run in.  Isaac had to drop off his science fair after school and we took Ty home with us for a play date so we drove.  Ty is a cute kid and they had a fun time.  We called Mom and Dad which is always crazy, thanks for talking to them.  After dinner we took Jenkins on a walk and it was pretty windy.  When we got home everyone went outside and played until dark.  When Casey came home he sat out with them and I made some peanut butter bars.  It was fun to cook by myself.  It was relaxing.  Drive safe tomorrow Mom, we are excited to see you.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...