Sunday, March 17, 2019

Sunday

I slept in today and then we decided to go to the zoo and get our new membership and walk around.  it was such a pretty day.  We were driving and the jeep's blinkers wouldn't come on.  So we stopped at O'reilly's thinking it was a fuse but it was bigger than that so we drove home and looked it up on utube and got the part ordered.  It will be here on a week from tomorrow.  We never made it to the zoo.  My tablet won't charge so I think we are going to get a new one of those.  It was a weird day for sure.  Dad made bread and we cleaned out a lot of junk in the shed and put the duck food in there.  I am excited to have duck food again.  Rachel, I am glad the kids got some rest.  They are so dang cute.  I texted Robin tonight and she is doing good.  She has been super busy but they are liking what she is doing.  Karen, I am glad you have food for the week.  That always makes the week go better.  Dad is going to a new dentist tomorrow to see if they can fix that crown that keeps coming off.  I hope they can just glue it back on.  It is suppose to be a pretty week.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...