Saturday, March 23, 2019

Lone wolf

So I decided to blog even if I am the only one  :).  We had a nice day.  Karen came down and we went to Costco and got a few treats for our trip next weekend.  We went to the zoo and got our new memberships and met up with Robin and Jeramy for dinner.  We also got a new bed.  I am excited to try it out.  I hope the shower went well Rachel.  If you need anything we aren't far.  It was a big busy day.  I hope I sleep good in out new bed.  We watched the antman and wasp and missed a big Captain America movie that was talked about a lot in the movie.  It was a good movie even if I missed that part.  Have a nice sunday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...