Sunday, May 19, 2019

Cracked

It's been a good week. Me and jeramy took Jenkins to the dog park on Saturday and as we were walking in my phone dropped. It hit right on the corner and shattered my screen. Luckily it still works. I ordered a phone on amazon since the ones at Verizon were way more money. Then I worked on my jacket the back iws all tacked on so I just have the sleeves to work on. I might need to bring over my dress somewhere to steam and make sure the jacket looks ok with it. Today me and jeramy went down to lehi. We handed out some invites to his friends. On his way back he was called into work so we drove by to try and figure out the issue. It only was like 30 min. The we picked up panda and watched a movie. It was a fun day. Thanks for all the help. I'm glad your  shower is going well.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...