Tuesday, May 21, 2019

No Zoo

We were going to take Jared's family to the zoo but it was just rain all day long.  We will go another time.  We went and ran errands after work so that was actually a good thing.  Work was good.  Nothing to great but that is OK.  Robin that is cool you are doing diamond beads.  I have some for a craft night when we are all together.  Rachel, I am with you I can't believe that it is the end of May.  Karen what is up with snow.  I am so ready for spring.  That is neat your got a short afternoon.  I could have used one of those.  I think we are going to just leave early on Thursday and come up.  Dad keeps passing kidney stones so it might be best if we slept here.  Everyone have a great Hump day.  I hate to brag but it is my Friday  :)   LOVE MOM   PS.  We bought the cutest movie and it is on Vudoo.  It is called date night and it is so funny.  You guys should watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...