Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Tuesday

It was cold and rainy today.  Ruth and Oliver didn't sleep well last night and Casey couldn't sleep after they went to bed.  So Casey slept in this morning and went to work at lunch time.  I walked this morning before the rain and it was nice.  Oliver had a teddy bear picnic at school and brought Stuffy. He was excited.  I bought some candles for teacher gifts, I couldn't think of anything creative.  We went to story time and that was fun.  It rained all afternoon so we stayed inside.  After dinner it stopped so we played in the backyard.  Ruth brought out her mermaid tail and it was cute.  I can't believe May is almost over and school is out.  It went so fast.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...