Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Holiday

I feel like I am on vacation.  I don't have to go back to work now until Tuesday.  That is so nice.  Work was good, it is settling down a lot and that is nice.  I was tired this afternoon.  We went to Sprouts after work and got dad some probiotics and then went the an Indian restaurant right by it. It was good not as good as Bombay house but we did try something new.  We are going to leave early to Logan, I am excited to play.  Robin, I am glad you are doing good.  When are you leaving for lava hot springs?  Karen I am glad you are doing good also.  I am really getting tired of the rain.  I know I do love to drink water but I feel we haven't seen the sun in like forever.  LOVEMOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...