Friday, May 24, 2019

Friday

It was raining here this morning so I didn't walk again but I dyed my hair.  We were lazy this morning and then went grocery shopping.  We ended up having lunch at Sam's club.  It was nicer weather so we played outside.  After school we went to the library and got some new books then the kids played outside until dinner.  Casey worked on the fence until it started raining and we went inside.  He is cutting down a dead tree tomorrow, he is getting paid.  Allen is going to come down and help him.  I hope that everyone has a good Saturday.  I am glad that everything went well Mom.  Get some rest this weekend.  We love you.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...