Monday, May 20, 2019

Monday

I am glad that you had the day off Karen.  Good job on your diabetes, you do a good job. It was a beautiful day today, it was supposed to rain but it never did.  I went walking this morning and that was nice.  I worked out but me and Stephanie ended up talking a lot and didn't do much.  After Oliver was done with school we went visiting teaching.  She has a boy Oliver's age so they had fun playing together.  We came home and they played play-dough so cute.  We walked to get Isaac and then the played play-dough some more.  Ron called last night and was going to bring chili over today and I was going to have that for dinner but it was later coming so we will have that tomorrow.  Casey mowed the lawn and I weeded the raspberries.  It is so nice having a smaller patch.  Randy is building a new deck so he came over tonight to borrow some tools and it was good to visit with them.  I finished my quilt yesterday and I washed it today so I took some pictures.  I really like how it turned out.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...