Friday, May 24, 2019

Doing good

So far so good.  I have to leave the dentures in for 24 hours.  They said it is like a big bandage and will protect them and help with swelling.  So far I have been doing good.  I am glad about that.  I am more worried as the stiches start to get old and bug me.  I think have the dentures protect them I won't play with them as much.  It rained on and off all day.  We did get a lot of shopping done.  That was fun.  There was a place to get your hair cut right next door so me and dad got our hair cut and then there was also a payless and they had the flip flops that Isaac has wanted.  There were so cheap.  I have looked all over for them.  I am glad you are all doing well.  Have fun in Lava Hot Springs Robin.  I always wonder why it is Oliver that gets hurt.  I think we have a small glimpse into that.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...