Monday, May 20, 2019

Made it out alive

It was payroll Monday and it went well, I hope.  I finished on time so that was good.  I worked the rest of the day and then Karen met up with us and we went to dinner and Target.  It was nice to walk around.  I got some food for the weekend in case I don't feel well.  I think it is not going to be a big deal but I have to admit I am nervous.  There was a rainbow when Karen left.  It was so pretty.  I was jealous that Karen got the day off but I get Thursday and Friday off so I can't complain. Robin, I hope you had a nice day.  We are meeting Jared and his family at the zoo after work.  It is the late night at the zoo and we invited them to go.  I hope it doesn't rain.  You never know where it is going to hit.  Have a nice Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...