Monday, September 9, 2019

I'm game

I think we could do both.  I will check on the quilt show and the balloon show.  I think the hot air balloons go Saturday and sunday.  Not much going on with me.  It was payroll Monday but I worked yesterday so I didn't go in early.  That was nice.  After work we went to Walmart to get allergy pills and they had all their sweat shirts out for the kids and they weren't picked over.  I  might have gone a little over board.  I also got a couple of bows.  I think that is cute she like to wear them.  Robin, are you spending the night in Kamas?  I was sure what your plans were.  Every one have a great Tuesday.  It is suppose to storm on Wednesday.  Karen you might need a winter coat for that one.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...