Thursday, September 12, 2019

Happy Birthday Karen!!!

That is no fun to take tests on your birthday.  You are amazing to do that.  Good job.  Today was good and it was slower today which was nice.  After we took Isaac to school the little kids were just lazy and watched power rangers.  Oliver and Ruth both had school this afternoon and I was able to sew which was fun.  We walked to pick up the boys and it was a pretty day.  I carried the boys scooters so they could ride them home and Oliver was mad that I brought them.  If I don't bring them he is also mad.  Ruthie rode her bike and I had to pull her home which is a lot of work.  This evening homework seemed to go fast and we just played and it felt nice.  We will head down tomorrow evening.  It will be late around 7 or 8.  Have fun tomorrow.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...