Sunday, September 8, 2019

Jeep is fixed

We slept in and then I went to work for a little while and dad finished up fixing the jeep.  The Air conditioner isn't work great but we will see what is causing that.  We test drove it today and went to where Hot Dynasty use to be.  The place wasn't that great.  I don't think we will go back.  It was dirty.  Rachel Ruth looks like a ballerina.  I love it.  I am glad the boys had a good time camping.  Robin, I am glad you went to get Jeramy checked out and had a good time watching movies.  We have rested a lot this weekend.  Karen I am glad you took next Friday off.  That will be fun.  We do have an extra ticket for Archery on Friday at 5:00 if anyone is interested.  It kind of rained here but it still felt hot to me.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...