Monday, September 9, 2019

Monday

We are doing Autumn Aloft this weekend.  It thought we could come to Karen's on Friday and stay until Sunday.  I saw that they had the quilt show at Thanksgiving point but I didn't know how it would work doing both.  I would love to go.  It was a busy day.  It is cold and dark in the morning which is depressing.  We went to excessive class and she is doing a new program call High which is a lot of jumping.  Oliver has a bunch of cute boys he plays with there so he has fun.  We went visiting afterwards and then the little kids had school.  I had to run to the store and then I was able to sew.  It wasn't as hot walking home today but it was still hot.  Tonight Casey mowed the lawn and Randy came over and laid a couple more floor tiles.  Love you guys and I am excited for the hot air balloons.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...