Thursday, November 14, 2019

fun day

I had a fun day.  We went with Karen to get her fake tooth.  It was nice to goof around.  That place to so close to so many stores.  We went to Walmart and then Home Depot.  We decided to go back to our house for a little while.  Dad stayed home and we went for lunch.  I had a 5 dollar coupon to Target that expired tomorrow so we went there.  It was really close to the dentist.  I got candy for Christmas stockings.  It is a nice store.  We came back and I went to look at a phone.  I think I am going to get me a new one.  The battery in my phone doesn't last very long.  Thanks Karen for letting us hang out.  Robin, I am sorry work is crazy.  I can help with a resume if you want me to.  Dad is really good at them as well.  Rachel, I hope you had a nice day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...