Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Hump day
Karen made it to SLC for dinner. We went to the spaghetti factory. It tasted so good. We are all going to American Fork tomorrow morning. Her appointment is at 7:30. Hoping to miss a lot of traffic. Rachel I love the base boards. That made a huge difference. I am sorry that Oliver's legs hurt. Poor kid. I am going to get a Christmas Bonus and it will be right before Black Friday. I thought that was really cool. Robin, I am sorry your work is so crazy. That makes me so tired to work extra like that. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday
I had a nice day. I worked outside for most of the morning. I mowed the lawn and weeded and then planted daffodils. I worked on the compute...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment