Thursday, November 14, 2019

Thursday

Today was good.  I walked this morning and it is getting dark again.  Oliver was having a rough morning.  We went to the hobby lobby to get some stuff for primary and I said that they could get one craft.  He was having a hard time deciding and ending up not getting anything and was upset.  Then we went tot Lees and he cried through the whole store.  I made him eat a lot for lunch and he had a better afternoon.  I was supposed to help in Isaac's class but no one was there.  I asked Isaac what happened later and they had a long recess I guess.  We didn't take the stroller to get the boys and that was nice for me not to have to push anyone.  The boys got their school pictures back and they look cute.  Isaac was trying not to blink so he looks a little startled.  Randy came over tonight and they grouted the floor.  So hopefully tomorrow we will put the sealant on.  Then Saturday we can get the toilet and vanity in.  We are getting close.  I am glad that everyone is doing good.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...