Monday, November 11, 2019

Monday

Today was good and nothing too exciting going on.  I walked this morning and went to exercise class.  The little kids had school and I sewed while they were gone.  We walked to pick up the boys and it was a pretty day.  The kids complained the whole way home about walking.  Oliver wanted to get a pokemon toy and I needed to drop off a birthday card for a primary teacher.  I had Isaac come with and he wasn't happy about it.  He likes to pick stuff out at the store though and got a pie and some pomegranates.  We didn't find what Oliver wanted so he ordered it online tonight.  Isaac loved the pomegranates and ate a whole one.  Casey is busy at work and he stayed until bed time.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...